The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] fopen(/home2/moyee/public_html/forum/cache/mediaprocache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 804 - File: inc/plugins/SimpleAuditoVideoEmbeder.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/SimpleAuditoVideoEmbeder.php 804 fopen
/inc/plugins/SimpleAuditoVideoEmbeder.php 744 SimpleAuditoVideoEmbeder_WriteCache
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 SimpleAuditoVideoEmbeder_process
/inc/class_parser.php 187 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/inc/functions_post.php 463 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given - Line: 810 - File: inc/plugins/SimpleAuditoVideoEmbeder.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/SimpleAuditoVideoEmbeder.php 810 fclose
/inc/plugins/SimpleAuditoVideoEmbeder.php 744 SimpleAuditoVideoEmbeder_WriteCache
Warning [2] fopen(/home2/moyee/public_html/forum/cache/mediaprocache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 804 - File: inc/plugins/SimpleAuditoVideoEmbeder.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given - Line: 810 - File: inc/plugins/SimpleAuditoVideoEmbeder.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 731 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA, OR, Beaverton - Beaverton Lupin Acupuncture
Beaverton Lupin Acupuncture,
L.Ac Diplomate of Acupuncture
Cold Laser Acupuncture (Certified)
At Sage Healing Center
12555 SW 1st Street
Beaverton, OR 97005
natalia.papazian@gmail.com
www.beaverlupinacupuncture.com
503 803 5040
Your web site is very good, clean and nice.
I see you also use cold laser. I also use cold laser, but I'm not certified. Would you mind to share some cold laser information with me? You can send me private message or email me.
Thank you for posting your business here. Also I changed your post title for people easily find your clinic to give you referral.
Life is a learning journey.
How effective is cold laser working for you guys? I've have heard mixed opinions about it......Thx!
(08-27-2016, 09:28 AM)james-l Wrote: How effective is cold laser working for you guys? I've have heard mixed opinions about it......Thx
I had very little experience with cold laser. I used to use it as a replacement when my patients don't want any needles, or when the patient position isn't possible to insert needles. Some patients really like it, majority didn't care too much.
The device I was using was called "Guang Jiu 光灸仪" (light moxibustion). The laser did produce some degree of heat. I didn't use it any more because my hand needling result was way better. But one of my classmates showed me his laser device, he said it worked like a charm. I tried, not much of feeling for it.
If I compare laser with moxibustion, I still prefer moxibustion, even just the non-smoke ones. Also the cost effective of laser isn't that great. But it can be a very good marketing tool to attract people who really like to try the more advanced new scientific findings, or the ones with needle phobia.
Life is a learning journey.